Southworks Co., Ltd. recognizes that personal information it utilizes in our service "OTAKUHOUSE" is an important asset of the individual and, as such, the company has established the following basic policy relating to the handling of personal information.
- About gathering the personal information
- Acquisition of personal information is done by lawful and fair means.
- Management and collection of personal information
- OTAKU HOUSE, in order to provide services to the customers, will be required to collect personal information from the customer. We will specify the purpose of use of the collection otherwise requested under the applicable laws (Please understand that if the customer does not provide personal information, then there is chance that the service may not be used.)
- Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
- OTAKU HOUSE will not provide personal data to any Third Party without the consent of the principal identified by the relevant personal data except in the following cases.
- 1）Disclosure / providing in a state where individuals can not be identified (statistical data etc.)
- 2）Disclosing / providing to a subcontractor within the scope necessary for business
- 3）When the business is succeeded by merger, company split, business transfer or other reason
- 4）When Disclosure / Provision is Requested by Laws
- About management of
- Personal information provided by you is properly managed in full compliance with laws, regulations and internal rules concerning the handling of personal information. We strive to take appropriate and reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage. In case such incident occurs, we will promptly take remedial actions.
- Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
- You may request the disclosure of your personal information retained by OTAKU HOUSE. Based on the result of the disclosure, you may also request our center to correct/delete your personal information.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we possess and other norms as well as review the content of this policy as necessary and make efforts to improve it.